JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login: JC Penney introduce a special web portal for its employees which is known as the JCP associate kiosk portal. This portal is developed to provide online paystubs, work schedules, and information regarding employees.
There are many colleagues who are willing to access the portal but ‘m assuming there are new colleagues or several colleagues who face difficulties to access the online portal of JCP associates.
So here in this guide, we will discuss a step-by-step guide about login steps. So check out the below sign-in guide.
The JCP colleagues website introduces so many features in its portal which helps its colleagues to get advantage of the portal. This portal saves their employee time and their colleagues do not need to visit the office or do not need to contact their manager or HR for their paystub or work schedule-related tasks.
JCPenney Associates Kiosk Overview
The online portal inherits all those features within it. Employees only need to visit the portal and sign in using their official login user id and password. Here is an overview of the JCP Kiosk.
|View paystub, payroll, work schedule data.
|Active Associates Login
|Former Associates Login
Required Credentials For JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login
The online portal of JCP is strictly prohibited for all the un unauthorized users. This is an ESS portal that is specifically for colleagues who have their login credentials.
As per the details mentioned on the official website, only the registered colleagues or the employees who have valid login details can access the employee website.
A valid ID and password are needed to log in to the JC Penney associate kiosk. If they do not have a valid id and password provided by the company, they will have contact to the HR department for help.
So take a look at the required credentials which are mandatory during your JCP Kiosk login.
- Username: The username will be your employee ID number. Use your 9-digit Emp ID as a username.
- Password: The default password will be 11 digits. It consists company name(JCP) and 2 digits of birth month, 2 digits of birth year, and the last 4 digit SSN code.
JCP Associate Kiosk Login Process – Active Employees
The online portal of JCP Associate helps its colleagues to manage their employee accounts, check online paystubs, view work schedules, request leave, and access much more information online.
According to the official landing page of the JCP, every colleague who wants to get access to the online account needs to follow certain steps.
The official portal holds all employee’s data and the colleagues are verified by login credentials. So follow the given steps and easily access the official web portal.
STEP 1. Go to the JCP Associate Kiosk login page (www.jcpassociates.com/).
STEP 2. Visiting the above-given URL of the official website will open the home page.
STEP 3. Now on the home page click on Associate Kiosk @Home. Look at the below screenshot.
STEP 4. Now your login page will open. Here enter your Username and Password.
STEP 5. To get access to the employee dashboard click on the “Login” button.
STEP 6. After login in at the Associate Kiosk, click on the paycheck stub tab and view your pay stub.
Troubleshooting Common Login Issues:
If you are facing any issues with the login procedure, try these solutions steps:
- Make sure you are using a valid User ID and password.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Make sure your internet connection is working properly.
If you are still facing trouble logging in, contact your JCPenney store manager for assistance.
JCPenney Kiosk Login Password Reset – Active Employees
The JCPenny Kiosk portal was launched by the JCP to help its colleagues but due to login failure, they are unable to access their work profile and paystubs.
To solve this query JCP also provides a password reset or recovery feature on its college portal. All former and active employee can reset their login credentials by following official instructions.
Resetting your password will take a few minutes and help you to again get access to your online web portal. During the password reset process, you need some credentials(employee id) which are mandatory for every colleague. So please ensure that keep these all details with you.
For your ease, I am going to share a step-by-step password recovery process below. So follow the instructions and easily reset your login password.
- The first step is to open your forgot password page. Here is the link https://jams.jcpenney.com:8443/sspr/public/forgottenpassword.
- Now a password reset page will open.
- Now you need to enter your 9-digit employee ID and click on search.
- Now after this answer your Security Questions. If you did not set up the questions then contact the helpline at 1-800- 870-1111.
- Next, check the I agree box and click on “Continue.”
- Now set a new password for login and click on “Change Password.”
- Now you successfully change your password.
- At last open jcpassociates.com and log in with your Employee ID and the password you just created.
JCP Kiosk Associate Login For Former Employees
JCPenney Kiosk portal is available for both active and former employees. So if you are a former colleague then this section of this step-by-step guide will help you to easily access your payroll portal.
JCP allows its former employees to access the online kiosk portal for 18 months only due to a security standard.
Accessing the associate dashboard you can navigate your W-2 forms, paycheck history, tax-filing instructions, and more with limited access.
The complete instructions on how to access the JCPenney kiosk are provided here. Follow these steps to get access:
- Former associates have separate login areas. To access it, visit the Jcpassociates login portal.
- Scroll down a little bit, and on the Former Associate section, you will find the “Former Associate KIOSK” option. Click on the options menu.
- Enter your employee’s user ID and password.
After verifying the identity of the employees, former associates can view their W-2, paycheck, and W-2C forms at the JTime Jcpenney kiosk.
Benefits of the JCP Kiosk Associates Portal
It is an official website (www.jcpassociates.com) operated by JCPenney Inc to provide them with several benefits.
- JCP Associate Kiosk is needed to keep its JCPenney employees in touch with its HR team digitally and reduce their workload.
- JCP kiosk helps their employee and associate to access information related to their work online anytime anywhere.
- By using it employee can resolve their queries related to their work.
- The JCPenney kiosk facilitates their associate to view and manage JTime, Paycheck Stub, JCP Associate Schedule, Leave of absence, MTO, PTO, W-2 / W-2C Forms, and other updates about JCPenney.
- You can view the work schedule which is decided by the administration team.
- You can create the electronic W-2 form for the Tax information on a salary that can be printed.
- JCPenney company also provides health insurance, a pension plan, and medical and dental benefits. These are available for the entire family of the worker.
JCPAssociates Kiosk Helpline
The helpline facility provides its colleagues a calling number and the helpline number resolves the issue regarding the login, payroll, and work schedule.
The main support of the JCP kiosk is through calling in on a phone line. So if you are stuck with your login portal and want to access your employee dashboard then you can get the help of the support team.
When you call on Kisosk helpline then you need to provide your username or employee details to get the complete help you want. So check out the given calling number of JCPenny.
|W-2 Support Line
|8: 00 AM to 8:00 PM
This article is all about the JCP Associate Kiosk Login at www.jcpassociates.com. I hope you found the article informative, and I hope this helped you resolve all of your queries. But if you are facing any issue related to this JCP Kiosk Login procedure then feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!